Sorry for the radio silence, but I’ve been up to
no something really good:
I will do a more thorough wedding post when I have professional pictures, but I did want to acknowledge the big day.
On that note, I am finalizing my menu for this weekend’s local reception (live in LA and want to come? Leave me a comment!) and wanted some advice. I am guessing we’ll have 20 people in attendance, and while I don’t want to serve a full dinner, I do want enough nibbles for everyone. Here are my thoughts so far:
- Nacho Bites (modified slightly)
- Chips and salsa
- Fruit salad with orange-mint dressing
- Seasonal roasted veggie salad with pesto dressing
- Either hummus or bean dip
- Cookies and/or cupcakes and/or brownies
Who has an opinion to share? I would love to hear from you! I want to keep it easy, healthy, and delicious!